At Schutz Brothers, Inc. your privacy is important to us. We will not sell your email address to other companies and only share personally identifiable information under the following circumstances:
1) We share your information with our third party partner companies for order processing and fulfillment, credit card clearance, e-commerce affiliation, and other services of an administrative nature.
2) We have your expressed permission to share the information.
No security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed as 100% secure. However, Schutz Brothers, Inc. will do everything we can to protect your privacy and use security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by standard firewall and password protection. If you have any questions about this policy, data collection, and usage practices, please contact us at: Customer Service, Schutz Brothers, Inc., P.O. Box 300, North Manchester, In 46962
Returns, Exchanges & Refunds
Schutz Brothers, Inc. sells through authorized dealers. To exchange or request a refund, contact the dealer from which the item was purchased to inquire about their policies.
Terms and Conditions
1. The trademark The Dare® Cribbing Control Collar, Quiet Control™Reins as well as certain logos and other Marks used in the Site are owned by Schutz Brother, Inc. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used without permission from Schutz Brothers, Inc.
2. The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to Schutz Brothers, Inc. through the Site or otherwise will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of Schutz Brothers, Inc. and Schutz Brothers, Inc. is free to use, without being limited there to, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
3. Schutz Brothers, Inc. has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Schutz Brothers, Inc. does not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
4. This Site and all content are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. the content is provided without any representations or warranties or any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, security and accuracy (all of which are disclaimed). Schutz Brothers, Inc. does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall Schutz Brothers, Inc. or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Schutz Brothers, Inc. had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of Schutz Brothers, Inc. to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site.
5. Schutz Brothers, Inc. makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, Schutz Brothers, Inc. does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to the Schutzbrothers.com Site without first obtaining its permission.
6. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. SchutzBrothers.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. This Site is controlled by Schutz Brothers, Inc. from its offices within the United States of America. Schutz Brothers, Inc. makes no representation that all of the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any contents of the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts located in Indiana USA.
8. Any failure by Schutz Brothers, Inc. to enforce any of its right under these Terms and Condition or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a Court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Schutz Brothers, Inc. relating to your use of the Site.
9. SchutzBrothers, Inc. may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Limited Liability Statement
Schutz Brothers, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser only that their products sold by its dealers shall be free from defects in material and/or workmanship when delivered, but not thereafter. The purchaser must examine such products immediately upon receipt. If any such product appears to be defective in any respect, such product shall be promptly returned to the DEALER for replacement and/or repairs by manufacturer as appropriate to the product. The restrictive and limited nature of MANUFACTURER'S warranty obligations as herein set forth is required by reason of the character of the products and the circumstances and conditions under which the same are likely to be used.
The warranty obligations of Manufacturer shall be limited to repair or replacement of any allegedly defective product and Schutz Brothers, Inc. shall not be liable or responsible under any circumstances or in any amount for incidental or consequential damages or for injury or damages to persons or property using or used in connection with any of such products, whether or not defective, or for loss of profits or other costs, expenses or charges of any kind whatsoever. Manufacturer's warranty obligations as set forth above shall be absolutely void if the allegedly defective product is not returned to the DEALER promptly, or if the product is misused, neglected or damaged, or if used in a noncustomary manner, or if anyone other than MANUFACTURER has made any attempt whatsoever to repair or to alter the product in any respect. There are no warranties or representations by MANUFACTURER other than as set forth herein, either express or implied, as to any of the products or the origin thereof or any other matter relating thereto, and no person, firm or corporation is authorized to make any representation or to incur any obligation in the name or on the behalf of Schutz Brothers, Inc., contrary to any of the provisions or conditions of this statement. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY.
Specifications of items listed in this web site are subject to change without notice
© 2010 Schutz Brothers lnc,
SchutzBrothers.com, P.O. Box 300, North Manchester, IN 46962, Phone: 800-348-0576, Phone: 260-982-8581, Fax: 260-982-7911
Website Designed and Hosted by: Digital Hill Multimedia. Inc., Internet Marketing Experts, 229 S. Main Street, Goshen, IN 46526, United States